Services and Support
Below is a list of programs and services that focus on melanoma survivors and help provide financial, physical, and/or emotional support in Canada.
Financial Assistance and Resources:
- Hope Air
- Financial Help Canadian Cancer Society
- Financial Support Save Your Skin Foundation
- Work and Finances After Cancer
- Find a Psychologist in Canada
- Melanoma Connect Private Facebook Group
- Save Your Skin Foundation
- Your Feelings After Cancer
For Healthcare Professionals
Below is a list of resources that offer suggestions to healthcare professionals for program development and recommendations for the care of post-treatment patients.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Developing a Survivorship Program
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Caring for Survivors
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Survivorship Care Plan
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Survivorship Compendium
Below is a list of upcoming programs and events focused on supporting the patient from diagnosis to survivorship.